Sunday, December 2, 2018

Not All that Glitters is Gold

Good Morning Everyone
It's December and I am not going to scare you all by reminding you how many days til Christmas!
This months Colour of the Month was easy to chose, it has to be silver or gold right.
So I decided to choose Gold.

For those interested my photos are as follows
Top Left - New Zealand insignia from the War Memorial in Wellington New Zealand
Top Right - Saxophonist playing a gold sax at our daughters wedding.
Middle Right - "It's a small world" ride Disney Land Los Angeles.
Bottom Left - Gold watch Case.
Bottom Right - Tunnel of hanging flower lights Sydney Botanical  Gardens.
I know how busy everyone is at the moment so I will be interested to see how many of you have time to send me your projects at the end of the month.
It is our last challenge for the year and I can't wait to see what the design team come up with. Knowing them as I do - I am sure they will blow you away with their creativity.
So all you have to do is create a project featuring our chipboard and the colour gold. Send it to me by the 27th of December and I will show it here on our blog and send you a bundle of chipboard to play with , it is that easy.
So get your creative hats on,  your tube of gold paint out, wrap some tinsel around your neck  and lets get going!
Back soon
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment