Saturday, December 1, 2018

Last Day of the Month Revel

Good Morning Everyone
I really enjoy the last day of the month revel. It's the day I can share with you the layouts and projects I have received for our colour of the month challenge.
But first I want to show you, another one of my amazing designs teams  project.
Sonia Thomason has created a beautiful layout with stunning photos for us using different shades of peach. Sonia is the queen of tags and clustering and layouts and this one features everything she is good at.

Here is what Sonia has to say about her layout.

Peach is such a beautiful and soft colour to work with so I chose some old ballet photos of my girls for my layout. To help the layout pop, I mixed in coral tones with the peach along with white to balance it all out.  


   The title 'Your time to Shine' (IDP0150) and the Oval Frame (Brackets on oval frame IDT0012) were both heat embossed in white.
 


The gorgeous twig peaking out of my floral cluster (Twig 2 on a Board - IDFL0013) was inked in Tim Holz Shabby Shutters Ink.


It is such a pretty layout and the black and white photos are perfect. I love the way Sonia can cluster everything so beautifully and  get the balance her whole layout just right.
thanks Sonia for sharing this special time in your girls life with us.
 


So lets see what everyone else has been creating.
First up is Annie McKell

 
Annie has done a lovely layout with lots of different peachy shades. She has used quite a few elements on her page to create a "frame" around her photo. Beautiful flower cluster with carefully placed chipboard pieces frame her photo perfectly.
thank you Annie for your very lovely and delicate  layout.

Next up is Teesha Heywood.

 
Teesha has also done a stunning layout using lots of different elements on her page. Vintage lace, beautiful flowers and some of my favourite chipboard pieces  all go together beautifully. But every beautiful layout needs a beautiful photo and Teesha has chosen the perfect photo for her layout.
Thank you Teesha for your lovely layout.

Next is Maureen Wood.


Maureen has chosen to do her layout to celebrate a very special event - a wedding. The peachy colours she has used really match her photo. Her flower cluster and carefully place chipboard hearts and chevrons all work to draw your eye to her photos.  Her two white chipboard birds and her word "Love" really are the perfect finishing touch for her page.
Here is what Maureen has to say about her layout.
"Thanks for another great challenge, what it meant for me ,is that I got to scrap another of my son's wedding photos for his album, Apricot was there theme colour.
Used , Imaginarium, hearts,   title, arrorows , birds and hearts on a stick to represent book markers, as t h e effect of the placement of the photo was to represent the pages of a book. Although it does not quite look like that in the photo. I have used Kaisercraft Peachy Collection and their rose dye."
Thank you Maureen for your lovely layout.


Next up is Penny Powell.

 
Penny has created a lovely layout, using black as her background to really set off the peachy tones on her page. I love the way to she has placed a chipboard flourish above her very special photo. Carefully torn paper and some chipboard dragonflies all go together to create a "Magical" layout.
Well done Penny.

Last but not least is Robyn Bilyk.


 
Robyn has chosen a very special family photo for her layout. She has kept her layout simple and used the photo and her elements together to create a lovely layout to remember a special day.
Thank you Robyn for sharing this layout with us.
 
Thanks everyone for finding time to send me your layouts for our November Challenge. I will be sending you all a bundle of chipboard to play with.  I will be back tomorrow with our December Colour of the Month - the last one for this year.
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment