Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Projects with Alena

Hi everyone!!
It is Alena and today I want to share with you my new projects with beautiful Imaginarium chipboards.
I made two layouts. 
Both layouts about me.
The first layout in soft colours. I used many layers of patterned paper.

 Love phrases the Imaginarium Design)
 Chipboard covered gesso and ink Lindy's.
And the second layout.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Guest Designer ... Limor Webber

 Hello to you all

Today I am sharing another page by our Guest Designer for the month, Limor Webber.


Hi Everyone! it's Limor Webber again with another Guest Design Team Project

I created this layout using Liquitex Acrylic Inks and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays.
Here is a short description on how I created this simple layout.  
I love how the chipboard just adds that final touch to every project.

I started by adding some water to my 12x12 watercolor paper and 
splattering sprays and ink on the page using a dropper.

Using Red and Black Gelato from Faber Castell Design Memory craft, I rubbed the gelato on the letters and the chevron pieces and sprayed it with fixative so they would not bleed.

I found that sometimes you do not have to use things as intended such as the letters. 
I first started thinking... what should this title be and my mind was going in 100 different 
directions so I placed the letters down on the page in a pile and that's how the thought 
came to me to use them as an embellishment rather than a title.
I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial!
Have a great day!
Limor Webber

Thanks for sharing Limor!

Head over to her blog to check out some more of her work .... Here

Have a great day ....

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New 2015 Design Team

We were totally overwhelmed with the applications for our recent Design Team Call....
The talent and creativity out there is simply outstanding.

2015 is looking to be a wonderful year and we are happy to announce that
we have 5 new ladies designing for us in the new year.

11 of our 2014 Design Team will be staying on for another year. 
We LOVE these girls and we are thrilled to bits that they will be creating for us again this year.

And a wonderful Congratulations and Welcome to our
NEW 2015 Designers....

Amanda-Jayne Baldwin
Tatiana Yemelyanenko

Carol Theng
Agnieszka Bellaidea

With such a talented team it looks like being an amazing year! 


So this is what our new 2015 Team looks like .....

2015 Imaginarium Design Team

Owner Jane Tregenza
Design Team CoordinatorNatalie May

In House Designers
Jane Tregenza

Natalie May
Louise Nelson
Denise Boddey
Amy Voorthuis

Mixed  Media Specialists
Sue Smyth
Solange Marques

International Team
Romy Veul
Tatiana Klimshina
Tanya Palamarchuk
Olga Znamenskaya
Chitose Nakamae
Elena Smoktunova
Tatiana Yemelyanenko
Carol Theng
Agnieszka Bellaidea

Australian Team
Julianne McKenna-De Lumen
Leonie Neal-Dawson

Amanda-Jayne  Baldwin

PLUS!!!!  We have a great group of Guest Designers too.
Each month one incredibly talented designer will be sharing their creations with us as well!

Please leave a comment and welcome our new Design Team.

We will be choosing one lucky person who leaves a comment to
receive a bundle of Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.

Have a fabulous New Year!  Jane & Natalie

Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Cookies Tins

Hello, It's already December and the Christmas is almost at door. I love Christmas, it is my favorite holiday. I love to make cookies with my grandchildren and I prepared some Christmas cookies tins using ID chipboards:

I applied glod carylic paint and gold paste on the chipboads:

 More some tins:

Here I used crackle paint on the chipboards:

 And here I applied glitter on the chipboards:

 More crackle paint on the balls:

 Here I used Gol Glitter Paste:


IDFL0006 Music Symbols with holly
IDS0073 Two Reiinder
IDT0009 04 Christmas Trees
IDT008 04 Presents
IDT0006 04 Christmas Balls
IDDS0002 Two Baubles
Graphic 45 papers Twas Night Before Christmas
BoBunny Gold Glitter Paste
BoBunny Red Jewls
Prima flowers
Gold Paste
Gold acrylic paint
Crackle paint

Please don't forget to leave a comment  to win a package of chipboard!
I hope you enjoy it and Happy Christmas!!!


Saturday, December 13, 2014

December projects by Evgenia Sokolinskaya

Hello Imaginarium Designs fans!
I have a couple of projects to share with you today and I will start with my December Daily. I must say that this is new experience for me but I really love to fill it!

For the title I have used two different types of alpha's sets.

Lower Case letters 
Isobel Lower Case Alphabet

Of course I use a lot of numbers. These are some of them for example.

As you can see I prefer to use glitter to cover my numbers. For me it's the easiest way and also it looks festive.
Next page is about my huge fail in the kitchen. In my defense I will say that it looked really ugly but it was tasty. Yes, I'm ashamed to show it but I need to showcase our chipboards :)

And couple of other pages for example.

One more photo is hidden inside.

And there is also a place to keep cinema tickets.

And these tiny hearts are so lovely!

If you are interested to see more details of my DD then you are welcome to visit my blog.

My second project is Christmas card.

*** A picture of Santa with a girl was taken from Prima blog

I made again 3D construction which I really like lately.
And some details.

Crepe paper on banner looks like wooden surface. I really like this effect.

Thank you so much for watching!
Please don't forget to leave a comment to be in the monthly draw to win a package of chipboard!