Friday, November 9, 2018

November projects - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I have 2 scrapbook pages to share with you.

This first scrapbook page includes a photo of Jessica and I after her Grade 1 piano exam - enjoying pancakes and hot chocolate!!
I've used the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection, a CVS "colour me happy" flower cutfile, and gorgeous free "split heart" cutfile from Paige Evans (here). The heart cutfile was so beautiful I wanted to keep my page simple - I've just backed a few sections of it with patterned paper.
I've matted my photo with some more patterned paper then added some embellishment clusters using ephemera, flair, another floral cutfile.
I've left all of my chipboard raw - I think it suits the layout! Lastly I've added some splats of black paint. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Smile laugh live love: Code IDW0087
Nats Hand Drawn leaves : Code IDD0044
Birdcage, small : Code IDT0019 

The next scrapbook page includes a photo of Rachael and I at a recent University Open Day.
I started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock  and used a painting with plastic technique to apply Lindy's magicals in coordinating colours to the top left and bottom right corners of my page.
I loved the background to much (so much amazing shimmer) I wanted to keep it as a feature so i kept my page simple. I've used the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection (a strip of paper and ephemera).
I painted the chipboard with Lindy's Magicals too!
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Nats hand drawn stemmed leaves: Code IDD0045 
A Dream is a wish your heart makes : Code IDP0106
Heart Flourish - new and coming soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment