Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A little bit of vintage, shabby chic with Tracey

.

This month I have created two layouts with a vintage, shabby chic look with a touch of mixed media using stencils, texture paste and colour sprays.

The first layout is of two gorgeous girls that are one of my good friends daughters.  I consider myself very lucky has I not only have two amazing son's but have many wonderful young ladies in my life that are daughters of my good friends, that are like my adopted daughters.


"TIME CREATES WONDERFUL MEMORIES"


For the background of this layout I have used a stencil, texture paste and Prima Colour Bloom Spray. I have then matted the photo with a soft vellum and used euphoria to layer behind the photo to create clusters. I have added some flowers in a similar colour to the background colour to help give dimension, texture and interest. The ID Chipboard Skeletal Feather , Flourish, and title Time creates wonderful  has all been heat embossed with white embossing powder.






My second layout is a more masculine but also still soft with a shabby chic look.  It is of my almost 13 year old son.... can't believe that next month my youngest he will be officially a teenager!


"BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS"


I created the base by using stencils, texture paste, Prima colour bloom spray and washi tape to make a base for my photo and embellishments. I have used tags, metal, euphoria and chipboard to create interest and texture. I chose to keep some of the ID chipboard in it's beautiful raw state ( Loolabelle's Chevron #2 IDD0077 ) and used embossing powder to colour the ID title Believe in you dreams.




Below is a picture of all the ID goodies that I used for the above projects.




That is all I have to share with you all this month, I look forward to showing you some more projects next month. Until then happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment