Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Never Too Late

Good Morning
I am running behind again this month. I just don't understand where the days are disappearing too.  Bring on Christmas and the end of the year - then I can make some new year resolutions and start afresh next year! I have a couple of days a month that I can share my wonderful design teams colour of the month projects to inspire you.  But as I said they days keep flying by and  the end of the month seems to arrive just a few days after the start of the month. Does anyone else have this problem?
So today I am going to share projects from Wendy and Tracey.

Wendy is our master  Card Maker and I love the two she has for us this month,
The Peachy shade she has chosen is perfect and really sets off our flourish chipboards beautifully.
Here is what Wendy has to say about her cards.

  
For the colour challenge this month being "Peach" as Jane said in the previous post there is so many variation of this colour and I found myself really drawn towards the more warmer shades of peach with orange tones. I have used my Kikki K paper lovers book which has great little affirmations you can stick on the front of your cards and they also work so well with the beautiful chipboard!

I love these card and wouldn't they work well has Christmas Cards with the right sentiment.
This is what I really love about Wendy's work - they look simple and elegant  but stunning.
thanks Wendy for sharing your two cards with us.

 
Next is Tracey with a beautiful tag.

 

Look at all the beautiful shades of peach Tracey has worked onto her tag.
Here is what she has to say about her tag.
 

I decided to do a tag for this month's Peach challenge as straight away I thought of soft beautiful flowers in shades of peaches and cream. I have used the ID Chipboard tag, then covered it with a neutral colour paper, added some texture with a stencil and texture paste along with a spray of Peach Kaisercraft colour spray. To bring the background together I have stamped with black ink and texture stamp randomly over the tag. I have used shades of peach and cream flowers to create a cluster then completed the cluster with ID Leaves and Circles.
  I used Gold Embossing powder on my ID Happy Birthday words.

I love the leaves and circle chipboard pieces Tracey has tucked in and around my flower clusters.
Tags are one of my favourite forms of off the page projects. They are like mini works of art and you can create some beautiful projects using them on your larger projects.


Thank you Tracey for sharing your lovely tag with us,
So that it for today. I will be back tomorrow with another two of our design team projects to share with you.
thanks
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment