Tuesday, November 27, 2018

November creating with Sonia

Hi everyone, Sonia here with my last post before Christmas! Yes that's right - Christmas is less than a month away! Now instead of getting the Christmas shopping done I hid myself in my craft room and played. After all that Christmas list is still going to be there tomorrow and at least I'm much more relaxed now :)

Just You

 Imaginarium Designs products used: 'Just You' (IDP0005), Merrilee Flourish (IDFL0030) and Hearts Stencil (IDMM001)

 The Flourish and title have both been heat embossed using white embossing powder

 The Just You title is a gorgeous mix of two fonts that adds a beautiful and elegant focal point to the page

The Heart Stencil was used along with a light layer of white embossing paste before the sprays were added to the page. Once the paste was dry, I added a layer of clear gesso over the top to help the sprays move around the page better

As you can see, the sprays sit beautifully on top of the embossed hearts, highlighting them on the page

Happy Birthday Tag


Imaginarium Designs products used: Backing Tag Set (IDS0086) and Happy Birthday (IDP0228)

The Happy Birthday title has been inked using Time Holtz Walnut Ink


 I have used the large tag off of the Backing Tag set as I just love the gorgeous shape of it!

Imaginarium Designs products used


'Just You' IDP0005

Merrilee Flourish IDFL0030


Heart Stencil IDMM001


Backing Tag Set IDS0086


Happy Birthday IDP0228


Thank you for joining me today - Have a wonderful and safe Christmas 
Sonia x




No comments:

Post a Comment