Monday, September 24, 2018

Get Inspired by our colour of the month - Kraft

Hello Everyone
Today I am delighted to be sharing 2 stunning Layouts by two of our amazing design team. Both ladies are supper talented and have their own unique style - very different from each other. Both have done a layout using our colour of the month - which is kraft.

Karyn is up first and she has even done the introduction for me!
 
It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you.
The September Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Kraft/Natural"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colour Kraft then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 27th September) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Todays project is a scrapbook page with a photo of John and I taken at Disneyland!
I started with a 12x12 page of Kraft cardstock and used a painting with plastic technique and watercolor pan paints (blue, green and black) to add detail to the background. 

Next I matted my photo with papers from the 7 Dots Studio Northern lights collection (from the 6x6 paper pad and the diecut tags), a white paper dolie and a chipboard criss cross frame. 

 
I left the chipboard raw for this page to keep in the Kraft/natural spirit and I also love the look!


A flair and some black cotton thread were perfect accents for the page. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 


Criss Cross frame 1: Code IDD0063
Nat's hearts 1 : Code IDD0042 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn.

As always I love Karyn's layout, she has a real flair for making her pages look simple and clean with plenty of space to rest the eye, but  with lots of detail to keep you interested. This layout celebrating a special day spent at a magical place is a perfect example of Karyn's stunning work.
Thanks so much Karyn for sharing your special memory with us.

Next up is Sandi.
I was interested to see Sandi's use of Kraft and as always, she blew me away. You are going to love what she has done.


Sandi has used natural/kraft materials and ephemera to create a beautiful page. I love all the bits and pieces Sandi has carefully chosen to use on her page.  Just looking at it, I can only guess what she has used. I would love to know how she created her foundation page and what she has used.


I can see old papers, tags, string, lace and mesh, buttons and more. All carefully layered and tucked around her photo.


Sandi has chosen to use one of our new chipboard flourishes raw and have it just peeping out under her photo. I love this style of scrapbooking - it really appeals to me and takes real skill to make it all work together so beautifully. Sandi is such a creative artist and so versatile - she can turn her hand to anything.
 
Thanks so much Sandi for sharing this amazing page with us.
You still have time to create a layout using some of our chipboard and the colour kraft. Just make sure you send me an image or two by the 27th of September to enter. I will show your project here on our blog and choose a couple of you to receive one of our big bundles of chipboard to play with.
Just email me at
Thanks for visiting us today
Hugs
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment