Thursday, August 9, 2018

August projects - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page and cards to share with you.

I've used the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule collection along with lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. This was also a class I recently taught at Seriously Scrapbooking in Adelaide. 

First up is a scrapbook page with a photo of Rachael and I taken in Hawaii!!
I created my background with Prima Oil Pastels using a painting with plastic technique. 
Then I coloured some modelling paste with the oil pastels and applied through a stencil. 
Once this was thoroughly dry I matted my photo with papers from the CVS Boys Rule 8x6 paper pad and added die cut embellishments. 
I left the chipboard raw to complement the papers and background. 
Lastly I added splats of black across the page. I like to do this last and get some splats on the embellishments. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030 
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
crosses stencil : Code IDMM006 
Next I created 2 cards. The background on the first card was made by applying oil pastels through a stencil with a damp sponge.This was then matted on some paper from the CVS 6x6 paper pad then matted on a 6" x 6" card blank

Then I added a selection of CVS die cuts, Imaginarium Designs chipboard, and some splats of black.
For the second card I added a selection of CVS papers, die cuts, and Imaginarium Designs chipboard. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelle's freaky peep crosses : code IDD0050
crosses stencil : Code IDMM006 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely layout and cards. Beautifully balanced as always. Love the mixed media backgrounds and the raw finish on the chiboard.

    ReplyDelete