Thursday, July 5, 2018

Time to Celebrate with Tracey

Hi Everyone,

Can't believe that we are half way through 2018 already. How time is flying by ever so quickly.

The end of June and July bring some reasons to celebrate in our household. Firstly our eldest son Ben turned 14 and secondly later this month my hubby and I celebrate our 15th Wedding Anniversary. I couldn't decide what to do my projects on this month, but then thought I would base 
them on these two celebrations.

First up I have created a quick and easy birthday card that I gave my son for his birthday.

"14" 



This was a very simple card to create. I layered blue glitter card and a masculine patterned paper then completed the card with the ID chipboard Edith Frame with white embossing powder and the Sheet of Numbers 

Nothing is more special than a homemade card and they don't have to be elaborate or you don't have to spend hours making them, but it is always wonderful to give a card that you have made with a special person in mind as it is guaranteed to be made with love.

"A True Love Story Never Ends"


15 years ago I married this wonderful, who I still adore and love to bits! 
To create this layout I used white gesso to soften the patterned paper then using the ID Heart Stencil and texture paste covered the background page.
I then used tissue paper and vellum to layer a frame behind the photo. I wanted some additional framing above and below the photo which I used one of the new ID flourishes and heat embossed them in aged gold powder.  I also used the same embossing powder to colour the ID phrase A true love story never . To keep with the romantic feel of the layout I have used lots of soft pastel flowers to cluster around the photo and the tittle of my layout.




Below is some of the ID Chipboard products that I have used.

 





Thanks for stopping by and looking at what we are all creating here at Imaginarium Designs. I look forward to sharing more projects with you next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment