Monday, July 9, 2018

July Projects - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page and cards to share with you.

The July Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Orange"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colours back and white then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 24th July)  and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

This first project is a scrapbook page - of me :)
I started with a sheet & Dots Studio Paint Chips "Underpaper" and swiped DWM paint (Tangerine, Sedona, Black, Buff) across in places.
I coloured my chipboard using Lindy's embossing powder in "Kaiser Russet Red" (this was as orange as I had lol).
Here are some close-ups. I've also added some flowers, a white paper doilie, orange muslin and a torn piece of dressmakers pattern.


I love these word stickers from 7 Dots Studio - Paint Chips collection.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

flourishes and titles - new design see instore soon!

Next I have 2 cards.

For the first card I have used a card base of 14cm x 14cm. Then I've added Paper Arts "Colour explosion 3" paper (a fabulous New Zealand company). I've added some orange coloured muslin and left the chipboard raw. 
For the second card I used a 14cm x 14cm card base again, then I matted more of the "Colour Exposion 3" paper and some painted white cardstock - swiped with DWM paint (Tangerine, Sedona, Lapis) across in places. I coloured my chipboard using the same paints.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment