Thursday, November 23, 2017

Tropical Cards!

Hi Everyone!

Wendy here sharing with you some tropical cards using the very beachy Graphic 45 "Tropical Travelogue" paper range, one of my favourites!

Given the days are getting a little more balmy I was inspired to get out this paper range and create some cards and a little gift box!  These cards have a really warm feeling about them and I really loved making them.


As far as the chipboard goes I used some pieces which were already sprayed black then others I inked and the birdcage and green flourishes were simply embossed.  




Yes people I must really be out to impress as I did fussy cut all those leaves and the little vines!!!!



The great thing about gift boxes are you can go over the top with decorations or really simple BUT I always make sure that there is somewhere to write a little message to the recipient.

Hope you are feeling inspired to get some paper and chipboard out and start creating.

Thanks for stopping by!


Chipboard Used 







No comments:

Post a Comment