Sunday, November 26, 2017

Journals and Messy Hands - with Tracey

Hi Everyone,

This month I have really stepped out of my comfort zone and got my hands dirty by using paint and ink sprays by creating journal pages and finishing them off with some Imaginarium Chipboard.


Fabulous

My first journal creation to share with you is a double page. I have used sprays and water colour stencils to create the background. I have used the ID chipboard flowers and painted them in black.




" Dream"

This journal layout I have used paints, napkins and stamping. For the ID chipboard letters I have painted them in black and then sprayed a light amount of white paint over them.





"Art"

My final journal page I want to share with you I have also created the background with paints, stencils, stamping and ink sprays. I also covered the ID Chipboard letters in a black paint.




Imaginarium Designs Chipboard that I used 




That is all I have to share with you this month.  I hope that you all get some time to relax and craft over the next month even with the silly season upon us all.

Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment