Monday, July 10, 2017

Lazy Days by Leonie Neal-Dawson


Hello and welcome to the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard blog, Leonie here with you today. 
I'm sharing two scrapbook pages today each featuring some pictures from last summer.
I guess I'm trying to channel some warmer weather but it's smack in the middle of winter here so I guess scrapping these memories will have to see me through, brrrrrrr!

Lazy Days
I used the 'Island Escape' Kaisercraft range for this photo of my Daughter at the beach.  using watercolour paints I recreated the layers of colours in the photo on the background cardstock.
The title Lazy Days has been given a gold dipped look using embossing powders by Stampendous and American Crafts. 







The 'Cherry Blossoms' and 'Beautiful' Chipboard pieces have simply been painted with white acrylic paint.  The chipboard Butterfly has been painted with Gesso and then sprayed with Turquoise Kaisermist. 














Crazy Family
I had a fun time scrapping this sequence of photo's using the 'You Rock' Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios.
The chipboard pieces have been coloured with acrylic paint. 
I scattered some of Loolabelles Freaky Peep crosses, some starts, triangles and arrows around the the 
page as my embellishments. 



The swirly frame has been painted yellow and used to frame one of the smaller photos.












  

  
              
Thanks for stopping by the Imaginarium Blog, hope you've been inspired a little today
Happy crafting.







No comments:

Post a Comment