Wednesday, July 19, 2017

July Projects - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I'm sharing some scrapbook pages made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

The photos on this first project were taken last winter just after a hailstorm - we were surrounded by a blanket of ice.
I've used papers, washi and a tag from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia collection as the basis for my page and decided to leave all of the chipboard raw which coordinated well with the papers. 
I've added some embellishment clusters of chipboard, flowers and flair around my photo. 
I've added a geotag embellishment from Charms Creations - I love how rustic and  quirky these embellishments are.
Lastly I added splatters of black and gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine across my page - I love that there are splatters on some of the embellishments! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Nats Hand Drawn leaves : Code IDD0044
Sheet of 7 leaves : code IDFL0018
Every picture has a story to tell : code IDP0045

Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Everything Everyday today : code IDW0082

Next I have another scrapbook page made using more gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard and the Paper House "Hello Baby" Girl collection. I taught this at a recent class at Seriously Scrapbooking.

The photo is of me as a baby - wasn't I cute lol :)
I started by creating a background on white cardstock using Distress Oxides. Then I layered this on some of the super cute paper from Paper House.
I painted all of the chipboard gold - using a single colour helps to unify the page.  
Rectangles of different papers were used under my photo - this is a great way to use up leftover scraps of papers. Lastly I added some cute puffy sticker embellishments across the page.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Lou's heart shapes : code IDDL0015
Beautiful delightful wonderful: Code IDW0072
Our Little Girl : code IDP0025
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment