Friday, June 30, 2017

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some layouts I created recently for a class that i thought at my LSS demonstrating the mono printing technique.

All of the chipboard pieces used have been finished with either white gesso spray or Dylusions Acrylic paint.



You may have notice are all featuring selfie photos LOL :) Sometimes you really do need to create a layout about YOU!!! and make them positive and self affirmative! :) Give yourself a lil Love :) :) :)










Well that is it from me for the moment! I do hope that you have loved all of the June Inspiration from the fabulous Team!!!

Cheers and happy Scrapping :)

Louise :) xox


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely sensational, love how you've worked the colour, and the starkness of the elements. Sublime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooh Peg thank you so very much!!! xoxox

      Delete