Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Last days to enter

It's time for a challenge!

Dont we just LOVE a bright Mood Board? The ID team are creating with it this month AND ... we are opening it up to you as well ... with an AMAZING Prize Pack with all the newest ID chipboard - Over $60 worth plus a plenty of random draw prizes weekly to say THANKS!
Image found on Pinterest

Here is what our talented team have come up with...



I loved the colours in this mood board so I started off adding some paints and stencilling to my background in similar colours. I used a chipboard frame on my photo and a feather - inspired by the moodboard. Both of these are painted white and some sparkle added with Kindy Glitz. Further chipboard elements (crosses and arrows) were painted with the same Dina Wakley paints and added to embellish the background.




For this months challenge I was inspired by the mood board to use the bright colours as my background and the Title" Be Brave". I have used lots of ID chipboard, Steam Punk Clock and small clock faces which I have heat embossed in black. For the ID Loolabelle's Nested I have used a blue glitter paste to colour. For the ID alphas I have also heat embossed in black embossing powder.






For this months fabulous challenge theme Louise has created some fun and funky [and very colourful for her] 6 x 4 Project Life inserts. Louise has used a variety of wonderful Imaginarium Designs chipboard all coloured with spray white gesso and watercolour paints.





I love this color combo, it's so bright and colorful! I've used some elements from mood board such as the arrows, feathers and triangles. I covered the chipboards with acrylic paints and I applied glitter paste on the feathers. On the triangles and circles I used a black pen to make the details.






So how do you enter?   There are a couple of easy ways!


Thats it - so simple!

Cant wait to see your entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment