Thursday, November 10, 2016

Chase Your Dreams November Inspiration from Leonie Neal-Dawson


Hello and welcome, Leonie Neal-Dawson with you today on the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard blog.  I have two scrapbook pages to share with you today, all choc full of glorious Chipboard pieces. 


Chase Your Dreams
My first page 'Chase Your Dreams' is a birthday page celebrating two of my boys becoming teenagers.  I've included loads of different chipboard on this page.  Most of the chipboard has been inked with StazOn Dove Grey ink and I've also used some silver leaf and doodling as some of the different techniques on this page.






I used two sheets of Nat's Hearts on this page.  Each sheet only had 4 hearts remaining in them so I used the whole sheet colouring it grey and then colouring the hearts a deep pink so they would pop out from the page among all the Grey I had happening.  I also added some silver leaf to the sheet of hearts.




I then added a congratulations subtitle, the year, an art deco oval cut in half and a leaf as further embellishments.



Chase Your Dreams


Sheet of Leaves


Loolabelle's Chevron #2


Congratulations


Nat's Hearts 1





{Brave} Little Lady
My second share today is about my daughter and I've titled it 'Brave Little Lady' as the photo relates to a minor surgery she had this year and I wanted to document how brave she was throughout. 
I used the lovely swirly frame around the photo of my daughter and coloured it with watermelon Gelato.  


The callouts and hearts designed by Louise and Nat have also been coloured with Metallic Gelato so they have a faint shimmer to them. 



The title chipboard pieces have been inked with Prima Quick Dry fluid Chalk inks, a quick and easy yet effective way to jazz up your chipboard.



Little Lady



Nat's Hearts 2




Oval Swirly Edge Frame


1 comment:

  1. These are both quite awesome! I really like the second one! Very busy but i a very good way!! LOVE it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete