Sunday, November 13, 2016

November shares with Leeann Pearce

Hello, Well how did the year just feel like it zipped by. WOW! 
I'm feeling like I need to get busy with end of year things. I better get making a list!

Anyway today I want to share some fun pages  using lots of my favorite chipboard.
this first page I just adore that photo I LOVE! I used the negative from the cogs as a background matte for my photo. I love using the title quotes.

 "This is what love looks like"







This next one is a very cheeky pic of my little one wearing some sparkle play glasses. I loved using the cogs as my background. I always like to add a chipboard heart to the letter O on any of the title words.

"hello mischief"








For this page I looked for the pretty girly chipboard shapes, and lay them across the page. I think this page looks pretty with all the different pieces used. And she is so inspiring that's my big girl. She dreams of saving people from dying diseases  and I know she will do it. I'm already proud of her!

"You inspire me"












Thank you for popping by today and I hope you will be back each day as more inspiring  projects are to come.







1 comment: