Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October Projects with Belinda Spencer

Hello scrappers!!

Belinda here today to share some of my recent layouts featuring stunning Imaginarium Designs chipboard pieces. Unusually for me, not a single piece of chipboard went unaltered! That has got to be a first. :-)

'HOME' Layout


I created this layout for a challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50 focusing on an aspect of my home. I have painted all of my chipboard pieces with white gesso. to co-ordinate with my light and bright layout.





Here's what I used:

IDDL0022 Loolabelle's Chevrons # 2

IDFL0018 Sheet of 7 Leaves

IDW0083 Love Grow Hello


'OUR HOME' Layout


This is another layout created for the same challenge. I have created a design reminiscent of a cuckoo clock with the photo as the main body of the clock, the title as the roof and the hanging leaves as the pendulum.

I sprayed all of the chipboard pieces (except for the hanging flourish) with a green and a turquoise Kaisermist. Once completely dry I added some washi tape as masking and heat embossed parts of the chipboard with silver embossing powder.



I used a black Posca Pen to emphasize the roof on the title.


I also used the black Posca Pen to colour the flourish.


IDP0089 Our Home

IDW0083 Love Grow Hello

IDD0046 Loolabelle's Callouts

IDD0042 Nat's Hearts 1

IDFL0018 Sheet of 7 Leaves

IDDD0002 Denise's Flourish 1


'TOTALLY LOVE THIS' Layout


Yet another layout for the same challenge. Yep. I am on a roll! This one was inspired by the colours in the inspiration picture. I loved creating this rainbow background!

Most of my chipboard pieces on this layout were altered using Brushed Pewter Distress Stain. It is such an easy product to use and gives a fabulous result. The chevrons were painted with myold favourite heavy white gesso.




IDD0039 Nat's Bubbles Large

IDDL0023 Loolabelle's Love Arrows

IDDL0022 Loolabelle's Chevrons # 2

IDW0080 Totally Adore Wonderful

Well that is all from me this month. I do hope you feel inspired to play with some fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard too.

Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure you come back tomorrow to see Miriam's beautiful creations.

Cheers
Belinda



















No comments:

Post a Comment