Friday, July 5, 2013

A 8x8 canvas and three layout's (on the roll here lol)

Goodmorning lovely peeps,
Amy here today to share some off my creations with a lot of NEW released 
When I recieved my DT package I was overwelmed with all the gorgeousness I saw..
I'm still very happy to have been chosen for this Design Team.
Thank you!!
Today I have some different themed layouts for you all.
LONG POST don't fall a sleep he he

First up
My 8x8 canvas:
A happy home is filled with love & laughter.
For this canvas I used the gorgeous "Isabella" collection by Bo Bunny this collection is so pretty.

I've used some amazing Petaloo flowers who are my absolute favorite for sure, and some Cheery Lynn Designs Dies.

used:

Code: IDS0002
Code: IDA0005 RRP
Code: IDDL0015 RRP
I embossed all the chipboard pieces I so love doing that.
I did some pasting and used some micro beads....

Layout number 1:

First year anniversary:
On the 20th of April this year we were married for a year so I created this layout for the occation.
A couple of close ups for you.
used:
Code: IDS0026 RRP

Code: IDP0055 RRP

Layout number 2:

Funny Face:
I was so happy when "Steampunk Spells" by G45 came out 
That I had to have it.

 Love the orange and aqua in this colletion wow cool right??
When I took this picture I almost pied in my pants my silly boys.



used:

Code: IDFL0016 RRP
Code: IDDL0022 RRP


Code: IDP0001 RRP

Code: IDA0005 RRP
On this chipboard pieces I first used glimmermist and then I put some crackle paint on them...

Layout number 3:
This layout I created with the gorgeous romantic papercollection "Modern Romance" By Webster's Pages





used:
Code: IDN0001 RRP

Code: IDP0078 RRP
I hope you all enjoyed my post!
Thank you so much for being here today and don't forget to leave a comment on this post to be in the monthly draw to win a package of  beautiful Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

You can also visit the Imaginarium Designs Ning Site to see the beautiful work from all the DT ladies..and if you want to follow me you can visit my blog ==> Here <==
Love


10 comments:

  1. Each one of your creations is so amazingly beautiful! Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Amy - delicious details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy your creations are really lovely and those titles and various ID pieces look amazing. I can't believe it's now over one year since you were married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивые работы!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much.....it really means a lot to me hugs Amy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly are a buzzy little Bee!!! Great work Amy...loving them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab work.Love all of the projects but the last one has to be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete