Thursday, January 10, 2019

The Last One

Hello Everyone.
Well this is the last farewell and although I am not allowed to have a favourite I do  Tomoko and I go way way back. In fact Tomoko was one of Graphic 45's design team members on my very first G45 design team. She was on our Imaginarium Design Team the year following,  but was delighted when I asked her to join us again after so many years. I am her biggest fan, and just love everything she does. Everything she creates is beautiful and just stunning. Her attention to detail is amazing and her layouts must take hours to do.
So it is very sad to see her go, but like everyone else who moves on, Tomoko going down another path in her scrapbooking journey.

Tomoko is a beautiful person inside and out and nothing is too much trouble for her. I wish we could spend a day together, I would love to see her part of the world.
 

I have had a few Japanese ladies on our team over the years, but Tomoko is one of my favourite along with her friend Auska. Both are among the best is Japan and my top two favourite designers.

 Tomoko' work is just stunning, so much to look at, but never too busy.


Just look at all the beautiful bits and pieces Tomoko has fitted on her page, just amazing. Gorgeous photo too.


Beautiful layout celebrating the love between Mother and daughter.


Tomoko also goes the most amazing off the page projects and this is one of her mini books. I always love the finish she gets on her titles, the two tone effect is just stunning.'

 One of her more vintage layouts, still beautiful and inspiring.

Tomoko's shabby layouts are my favourite and this one is lovely,  again look at all the work Tomoko has put into her layout.


This is one of my favourite, just look at the shelf and all the stunning elements on this page. Tomoko really has a way with paper.
Isn't her daughter just beautiful - a little mini Tomoko.
I am sure you are all going to miss seeing Tomoko here on our blog, make sure you follow her on facebook and see what she gets up too.
Tomoko my friend - I am going to miss you, please come back to us again some time in the future. You will be so missed on our team. It is going to be hard to replace you.
I wish you and your daughter all the best for the future and may everything you turn your hand to bring you joy and success.
Thanks for being a part of my team and life.
Jane.

So now we start letting you know who is staying and how you can join our team!
I will be back in a day or two with an introduction for you.
thanks for looking
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment