Sunday, December 9, 2018

#instagram - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here with a scrapbook page to share with you today.
The December Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Gold". We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colour Gold then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 27th December) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Today I've created a scrapbook page with a photo of Rachael!!
I started with a sheet of 12x12 Kraft cardstock. I then used a KaiserCraft stencil and some gold texture paste to add some interest to the background.
I used paper from the My Minds Eye Joyful collection to mat my photo and make some tags and bunting for the page. This paper range is black, white and gold and although it is Christmas themed many of the papers can be used for a variety of projects.  
I painted all of the chipboard gold to stand out on my page! 
To finish my page I added splatters of gold and black paints. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

# words : code IDW0094
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030 
Flourish - new and coming soon! 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment