Friday, September 28, 2018

A Beautiful Card by Tomoko

 
Hello Everyone
I am so delighted to be sharing a beautiful card by Tomoko.
I have know Tomoko for quite a few years and I just love her work. She is from Japan and over the years we have had a few design team members from her country. They have all be amazing designers and their work stunning. I think it must be due to their country's history of using paper so many different ways. 
 
 
Just look at the beautiful finish Tomoko has on her chipboard. I wish I could share with you just what she has done to get the finish shown here. 
 

Tomoko has used one of our card sized sentiments,  the phrase "So happy for you" looks the perfect size for this card front.  Tomoko has also used one of our borders - carefully cut into pieces to create the frame on her card front. 


I can see finely folded paper as a background for her card front. The perfect foundation for her sentiment.


Thank you so much Tomoko for creating this beautiful card for us and letting me share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment