Monday, August 27, 2018

Celebrating August with Sonia

Goodness me - it's August already!!! This certainly has been a year that has gone by scarily fast! Sometimes when I know I have a deadline looming I put off sitting down at my craft desk as I have so many other things I need to do. It's only when I know I have to start some creating that I stop and realise just how relaxing this fabulous hobby is and that I really must make more 'playing' time.
This month I created two layouts - one for each of my girls who are growing up way to fast as far as I'm concerned!!

Your Time to Shine


Imaginarium Designs products used: Your Time to Shine (IDP0150) and Flourish 1 - 3 per Board (IDT0001)

 The gorgeous font and the shape of this chipboard title makes it perfect to place on the photo

The Flourish 1 puts the perfect finishing touch to the floral cluster

The chipboard pieces have all been heat embossed in white

Little Things Big Memories

 Imaginarium Designs products used: Little Things Big Memories (IDP0119) and 9 Cogs on a Board (IDS0018)


The cogs have been heat embossed in white and add a fun touch to the floral cluster

The mix of fonts on this title are just gorgeous!

As there are 9 Cogs on the Board of various shapes and sizes, you can have lots of fun placing them around your layout!

Imaginarium Designs Chipboard used


 IDP0150


IDT0001


IDP0119


IDS0018


Thank you for vising me here at Imaginarium Designs. I hope you can find some creative time for yourself soon. Happy creating! 
Sonia x



No comments:

Post a Comment