Saturday, March 24, 2018

8 inch layout and album - by Tomoko

Hi this is Tomoko here, and I am excited to show you my album and layout made for this month's project! 

First project is this album which I was inspired by this month's color theme - Teal. Teal is one of my favorite colors!! 


This is the chipboard I used for this album, "Our family snapshots".
I love this design and there are more series of them!


Here are some close ups.
I embossed the chipboards with emboss powder. I love the texture effects of emboss powder which makes the chipboards have such gorgeous look.




This is my second project, an 8x6 inch layout I made as a set with my album.
One of the best things of Imaginarium Designs are the title chipboards!  The font matches well with any kinds of style, and it is so different without them!




I hope you enjoyed looking at these projects! And also looking forward to next month!

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment