Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tags - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I'm sharing 4 tags I made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
I dont often make tags but I always admire what others create so I thought I would give it a go, and it was a great excuse to use some of the Prima Tag Pad I purchased many years ago and have never used!! 

The first 2 tags are more masculine. I started by selecting some chipboard and adhering it to the tag. I also added some magic mesh for dimension. I then applied some Art Anthology velvet dimensional medium (blue, brown, and purple) across my page using a palate knife. These paints are somewhat transparent - sort of like a tinted gel medium.
Then I added some Lindy's Magicals (blue, black, gold, brown and pink). To finish I added some stamps, beads applied with soft gloss gel, twine and a metal charm, black paint splatters and I used a Fude Ball pen to define the edges.Here is the finished tag. 
 
For the second tag I gesso'd over the chipboard after I had adhered it to the tag and I added some twine before painting (I also used a stencil). I used  Lindy's Magicals (blue, black, gold, brown and pink) to add colour. To finish I added some ribbon, black paint splatters and I used a Fude Ball pen to define the edges.Here is the finished tag and a closeup. 
 
The next 2 tags are more femenine. I started by selecting some lace and the chipboard, adhering it to the tag and applying gesso (the gesso stops too much paint and water being absorbed by the chipboard).
Then I added some Lindy's Magicals (pink, purple, yellow). To finish I added some stamps, beads applied with soft gloss gel, a metal charm, black and white paint splatters (from a paint pen), ribbon, and I used a Fude Ball pen to define the edges.Here is the finished tag and closeup.
 
For the last tag I've used Lindy's Magicals (blue, green, purple, yellow). To finish I added some stamps, rocks applied with soft gloss gel, black and white paint splatters, lace and I used a Fude Ball pen to define the edges.Here is the finished tag and closeup. 
 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Denises flourish 1 medium and small: Code IDD0002 and IDD0003
Edward relief collection : code IDC0009
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Explore Adventure Discover : code IDW0100
Smile Laugh Live Love : Code IDW0087
Loolabelles nested arrows : code IDDL0018
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
Nats hearts : code IDD0043
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment