Saturday, July 29, 2017

More great Storage Ideas!!

Hello everyone!!

How do you store your chipboard? 
Do you need to update the way you store your chipboard pieces?

Have a look how Leonie, Solange and Sonia store their Imaginarium Designs chipboard... maybe one of these ideas will work for you!!

Leonie

I like to store my Chipboard Titles and Phrases on a 12x12 piece of packing cardboard. I use a small piece of double sided adhesive under each phrase so that I can easily remove it when I want to use it. I store these boards in a 12x12 ziplock bag so that I can see at a glance the title and phrases that I have, makes life very easy!

No automatic alt text available.

For my smaller chipboard shapes and word boards I store them in an Ikea drawer divider. Designed to fit inside the Alex set of Ikea drawers, as you can see this divider can hold a lot of chipboard pieces! Once again ease and visibility are important when storing my chipboard, it means no piece of chipboard is forgotten at the bottom of a box!

No automatic alt text available.

Solange

I keep my chipboards in drawers divided by themes: shapes, borders, frames, flourishes...
To the alphas I've criated a litlle drawer and I've glued the letters on the front of each drawer. To keep my words and phrases I've used a binder folder, this way I get find my chipboards easily.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Sonia

Sonia is someone who doesn't enjoy rumaging around trying to find things so keeping the chipboard organised is important so it can all be seen at a glance. To do this, a variety of different album inserts hold the different sizes of chipboard. Some kraft cardstock has been cut to size to back each sleeve to protect the chipboard and make it easier to see at the same time. All of the sleeves are held together with rings

No automatic alt text available.

The chipboard is stored into types so if you are looking for flourishes or leaves, they should be together. However tidying up quickly after a crafty session sometimes means that the chipboard doesn't always go back where it should!

No automatic alt text available.

All of the phrases and alphabets are stored together making it quicker to find everything

No automatic alt text available.

This post brings us to the end of our DT's sharing their STORAGE IDEAS with you in July, we hope you might have seen a system that will work for you!!

Wait to you see what the THEME is for August...
Love Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment