Friday, May 5, 2017

BIRDS OF A FEATHER.

                                        BIRDS OF A FEATHER MINI

                  Hello everyone Miriam here. I had this beautiful paper by SHELL RUMMEL
                  and didn't want to cut it, but then I found the perfect Imaginarium chipboard
                  to go with it and I also found in my stash this Memory Keepers album. I didn't
                   add to many embellishments as I didn't want to spoil the look of the paper.




                                
                                I used big brush markers to mix the colour for the feather.


                               Each page has a little pocket with a removable tag.


                                   Used brush markers again to mix the colour for the butterfly.





                                                         Gold spray painted this piece of chipboard.
                                                       
                                               Cheers for now. Miriam.

1 comment: