Saturday, April 29, 2017

Back and White! with a Dash of RED :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you 2 layouts I have created; both black and white with a dash of red :) :) :) using the most amazing Imaginarium Designs Chipboard!


With this first layout I have created on a monoprinted background of white gesso on black cardstock. The Chipboard has been painted with red Dylusions paint and white Krylon spray gesso.






With this second layout I have created the background pattern using a piece of string dipped in white ink, and once again the chipboard has been coloured using spray gesso and Dylusions acrylic paint.




Well, that is it from me for the mo!

I do hope you have been enjoying the fabulous DT inspiration this month!!!

Cheers and Happy Creating
Louise :) xox

2 comments: