Friday, January 6, 2017

Welcome to Louise, Kelly-ann & Sandi


Welcome back to another exciting year of theme posts ... You should what I have 
come up with for each month ... so much creative fun.

But first, lets check out our 2017 Creative Team and some of their fave creations .


 
Louise is one of my scrappy heroes ... 
I love everything Lou creates and these 2 are just divine







 
Kelly-ann was our Guest Designer last month I and LOVE 
these 2 pages she created.
So pretty




   
And finally Sandi is back with her awesome projects!








Thanks for stopping by and please leave Kelly-ann, Sandi & Louise some welcoming love





3 comments:

  1. Each one of these ladies is so talented! I love the darkness of Lou's creations and the freshness of Kelly-ann's! Sandi's pieces seem to glow from within and are quite lovely too!

    ReplyDelete