Sunday, January 8, 2017

Birthday Bonanza - with Tracey

Happy New Year to you all.... The  month of January is always an exciting time for me personally. I love that the crazy festive season has subdued and I use the month of January to have some down time, enjoy the kids being on school holidays and do a clean up/declutter around the house.  The month of January is also exciting in my family as there are many family birthdays over the month and early Feb, so with that in mind I decided that this month
I would make some cards to give to my loved ones...


"Birthday"


Using Imaginarium designs  chipboard in the word "Birthday and heart' I have used a glitter paste to cover  the chipboard. I have then used a glitter paste to cover the chipboard and add that little sparkle.



"Best Wishes"


I wanted to keep the chipboard raw for this card also.  I have added a very light coat of the  glitter paste over the top of it just to add a very slight shimmer.

"Happy Birthday"


For this card I have cut a Imaginarium Designs chipboard boarder to size. I have left this raw also and to colour the Happy Birthday saying I have used a black tombow pen.

"Happy Birthday"




This card was a very quick and easy one. I have used a Imaginarium frame and coloured it using a Tim Holtz distress pen.

"Reach for the Stars"




For this card I have used a water colour pencils to colour the embossed paper then sprayed with water. I layered some Imaginarium Stars Chipboard over the star stickers and placed a few amongst the other stars to give a confetti look.  I used the black Tombow pen to colour the stars.


      

 


Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are creating at Imaginarium. I wish you all the very best for the 2017!!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and text

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. I am setting up today to do the same. Make cards so I won't be in a panic! I love that some of them are Masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all quite awesome! I really love the yellow and gray one the most!! Happy Birthday to all your family members who are celebrating! We also have quite a few Birthdays in January, 8 to be exact! January is as busy as the month of December for us!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with me!

    ReplyDelete