Monday, December 19, 2016

December Projects - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page and a Christmas planner/organiser I made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

Firstly I'm sharing a scrapbook page I made for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition. Although I didnt make the Masters cut this page received an Honourable mention and appeared in the latest Scrapbooking Memories magazine. The theme for the page was to use an unconventional material - I've incorporated an old record and a CD.
My background was made in my signature style of watercolour painting with some added texture of silver texture paste through a stencil. 
Following the circular shapes of the record and CD I've cut lots of circles of different sizes in patterned paper.
I've painted all of the word chipboard pieces with the watercolour pan paints and the chrvron and heart chipboard with silver paint.
Finally I added some paper flowers as accents on the page.
The papers are from the KaiserCraft Sea Breeze collection - I love the colours and patterns!
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Nats hearts : code IDD0043
  
Love grow hello : code IDW0083
Everything Everyday today : code IDW0082
 Totally adore wonderful : code IDW0080
Create Your Own Dreams : code IDP0191

Next I have a Christmas planner/organiser I made - This was a recent Christmas class I taught at Seriously Scrapbooking :)

Every year I make a planner like this to store all of my Christmas lists - Christmas cards, Christmas gifts, gifts we received, calendar dates, Christmas day plan etc. I carry it with me everywhere in the leadup to Christmas - pretty and practical!
It is A6 in size and is made by adhering card bases together. I wont go into all the detail in this post. I've incorporated a sequin pocket which I love!All of the chipboard is painted gold - I love traditional colours at Christmas.
Inside I've attached a number of printouts (made using Word on my PC). You could replace this with photos instead. I've also attached a number of chipboard and metal accents to each page.
A calendar is always a useful addition to any planner.

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Christmas 2016 - new release

Stars : Code IDT0036 

  All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by
 

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

  1. Your planner is gorgeous and I love the layout too! Using a cd on it is a cool idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete