Saturday, December 17, 2016

Altered Playing Cards with Adriana Bolzon

Hi there everyone, Adriana Bolzon  back again as Guest Designer for Imaginarium Designs chipboards, with another project.
This time I altered some very over-sized playing cards and once I had decorated them I placed them on normal C6 folded card.

I love altering items and also love vintage images to use on my cards and projects.

Here I have created 4 cards, altering some playing cards, and adding some Imaginarium Designs chipboards on them. I then applied them onto C6 cards.










Firstly, I applied some gesso to the front face of the playing cards.
The embossed with some embossing paste and stencils, stamped and adhered some washi tape.


I then altered and embossed some of the Imaginarium Designs chipboards frames and other chipboards listed below.
Here is the list of all the chipboards I used to add to my altered cards.


IDFR0004 - Swirly Frame


IDN0002 - Numbers 






Lou's Heart shapes - IDDL0015




Balloons IDT0010



Edward Relief IDT0032



LOVE WORD - IDW0028





Bird Cage IDT0019




Mirrored Bracket on Frame IDFR0005







Until next time, Thanks for looking :) 

I will be back later this month with another project to share
 Cheers Adriana Bolzon XXX

 


1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea!! I am definitely going to give this a try!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete