Sunday, September 18, 2016

Kraft + Colour Challenge


Hey there

This month we are proudly sponsoring the latest Kraft+ challenge 
and the Creative Team at Imaginarium are creating with this theme in mind.



 

The gorgeous Amanda has created this layout of her beautiful Miss M


"I've used lots of variations on the chipboard skeletal leaves and inked them in two shades of green to create an ombre effect. That exquisitely cut title is inked in Staz On black so it really pops against the mood board colours. Super pretty!"


Leeann's page is just perfect!  I love her simple and effective use of
chipboard... keeping it raw frames the photo beautifully.


"I was inspired by the little melons in this colour challenge.
I used pops of colour and lots of different chipboard pieces to layer."


Sue has a gorgeous layout inspired by the color theme.

"I have layered 3 pieces of chip here, the frames are embossed with aged gold emboss powder and the heart is covered with melon coloured seed beads and rubbed over with gold paint, then I have placed an unpainted initial in the centre......The brackets are simply coloured with stamp pad ink, then coated with dimensional magic and a very light sprinkle with white glitter..... The title I have two toned, with stamp pad ink, I like how the blending of the two colours gives a kraft colour as a tertiary colour, then covered this with dimensional magic and a light sprinkle of white glitter..... The corner is painted with white gesso, then covered with dimensional magic and white glitter, lots of it this time... I have used a stencil and sprays to alter plain cardstock into two colours, the I have painted on splots and dots of paint, gold, kraft, turquoise etc. Butterflies are inked with both the melon colour and turquoise and then covered with dimensional magic, this tends to blend the colours nicely"


Miriam's tags are super gorgeous.
I love that she has coated them with embossing powder.

    








2 comments:

  1. Leanne's background is so unique! LOVE the bright colors on kraft from Amanda and Miriam's tags are breathtaking!! Sue's colorful layout is my absolute favorite for today! LOVE how she did the background, the colors and the butterflies! TFS!

    ReplyDelete