Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Good As Gold and A Wedding Anniversary!


Hello and welcome to the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard blog.
Leonie here today sharing my chipboard creations for February.   This month I decided to go with a bit of a gold theme, all the chipboard I've used has been coloured gold in various ways.   Gold still seems to be very popular which is fine by me because I love the way it looks on my scrapbook pages. 

This first page features my parents in their younger days out on a date, with it almost being Valentines day I thought it an appropriate photo to scrap.  Plus, today is the 10th of February - their wedding anniversary- married 54years, what an awesome achievement.  
Congragulations and love Mum and Dad!!  xx

I've added lots of Imaginarium Chipboards and teamed it up with the Hello Love paper collection from crate paper.


I used gold Stampendous embossing powder to emboss the chipboard frame and large heart on this page.   The script words I painted gold and then added gold glitter.  I just love how the gold chipboard all stands out against the pink, red and turquoise of the patterened papers.





All the chipboard I used on this page are linked below to the Seriously Scrapbooking shop.  Home of Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.












My Second page today, as I mentioned has gold chipboard pieces as well. 
I painted all the chipboard on this page with gold acrylic paint. 
















Thanks for stopping by the Imaginarium Designs blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment to go in the draw for a prize pack our chipboard.

Cheers and Happy Crafting 
Leonie. 







2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the gold and sparkle on these awesome layouts!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the glorious golden accents!!!
    Old family photos trigger something special deep inside me, LOVE how you have celebrated their early time together, all the more precious knowing they've been married so long, a rare anniversary these day!!!
    ... "girl on a mission" is a wonderful sentiment, perfect for the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete