Friday, September 11, 2015

Kids are the best part of our lives .....

Good Morning from sunny Adelaide!

Finally the sun is out today and what a perfect day to share these 
FABULOUS kids projects with you!


First up is Carol who has created this lovely page of her Thomas!
"My boy's favourite toy, Thomas & Friends. Gesso all the chipboards and use Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens and Sharpie markers to color them. The gear chipboards are colored with Viva Decor Inka Gold- Graphite."


Belinda has created this stunning page for the latest Jot Mood Board!
Isn't it amazing!!!!!
 "I created this layout for the August Jot Mood Board Challenge. I have used some gorgeous new release chipboard that I have altered with a coat or two of Brushed Pewter Distress Stain."

And finally this super sunny page created by Tanya

"LO about my darling daughter. ID chipboards Bubbles and title Smile I covered with black ink. The Little heart I covered with gesso and added yellow alcohol ink"





What great layouts!

So time for another giveaway......

WOW!! I adore the colors on the first layout!! Rich and brilliant!!! The second one is equally amazing!!! LOVELOVELOVE!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Can you please email your address and details 
to sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au and we will send you out a little something!


Much Love 
Natalie

4 comments:

  1. These layouts are so adorable.. What lovely pictures and fabulous chippies. Great colors...
    Thank you for sharing your creativity.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start my day!!! Email sent! THANK YOU!
    Love the whimsical feel of the first layout, the romantic feel to the second and the third is just so bright and cheery that you have to smile looking at it!! Great layouts! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Barb!
    Really love the
    colors on the
    second layout.
    All are so pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Barb - HAPPY Chippie Crafting :)

    FUN and FABULOUS layouts - they're ALL GREAT!!!
    I confess that I'm a bit of a circle addict, so I ADORE Tanya's BOLD & BEAUTIFUL layout!!!

    ReplyDelete