Friday, April 10, 2015

My Favourite Things by Leonie Neal-Dawson


Hello, it's Leonie here today with two pages and a Tag to share with you.

For this first page I used the title piece 'A Few Of My Favourite Things' and a photo of homebaked goods using lemons.  Lemon Butter, Lemon Slice and Lemon Tart! Yummy!!





I cut the oval frame below in half and used it to create two clusters on either side of my page.



The leafy design below is part of our soon to be released range so keep your eye out for it.










My Second page today is using a couple of our script words.  I love how mixing these 
words can create a simple yet effective title for a page.  I've also added in a couple of
hearts.  All inked black for extra impact against the colourful background.









Last month we created lots of tags and cards to inspire here on the Imaginarium blog.  
 I really enjoyed making THESE couple
of tags so much that when the opportunity arose recently I created the tag below as a small thank you 
for a scrappy friend. 











That's it for me today,  happy creating!
Don't forget to leave a comment to be in the draw to win some
Imaginarium Designs goodness.

Cheers Leonie.

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL layouts and GORGEOUS tag Leonie!!!
    LOVE your combo of burgundy & gold on your favourite things chippie!!!
    ADORE the STUNNING colour combo, texture, sparkle & shine on your tag - WOW - it is an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are so pretty
    and I love the colors in
    the second one!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so versatile, Leonie. Both pages are lovely and I am WILD about your gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts. Great colors and good composition of elements.
    But your two tags are even more gorgeous... Gosh.. Love the texture and the colors. Combined with the chipboard text they are just AWESOME...wauw.....
    Thanks for sharing your art.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete