Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Golden autumn" gift set (box, envelopes) + tutorial

Hello everyone!
Evgenia is here to share with you my newest projects featuring Imaginarium Designs chipboard!
I will start with a gift box.


For todays projects I was inspired by the autumn leaf fall.


And when you open the box...


... you will find small notebook with coffee smell.
And again I have used acrylic sheet to make this interesting 3D effect on the cover.


And the bottom of the box is covered with carpet of leafs ;)


Imaginarium Designs chipboard used:





I would like to share with you my way to alter Imaginarium fence chipboard to make it look like this.


Here are few simple steps.
I used goffered cardboard.


Hope it will be useful!

Also I have created envelopes for money, gift vouchers of tickets to theatre etc.


I have been asked to create these envelopes for Teachers' Day.



Chipboard is covered with gold UTEE.
This border is amazing!


That's all for today!
I hope that you enjoyed my fall themed projects!

Please leave a comment to go in the draw to win a pack of chipboard.


Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Женечка, какая красивая золотая осень! Чудесно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень красивые работы! так по-осеннему теплые и яркие!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL - LOVE fence, leaves and golden touches Evgenia!!!
    ... I confess that I had to look up goffered and now I know, I think it will be very useful, especially with the texture of the string too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work and
    loving all the ways
    the chipboard is
    being used.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, ladies! :)
    Девочки, спасибо! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the gold UTEE on the envelopes and the chipboard is amazing! Would love to win some of the chipboard so I can give this a try myself! Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete