Friday, August 8, 2014

August Guest Designer ....

Hello and Happy August!

This month we have a wonderful Guest Artist .... Please welcome Alyona Shapel from Belarus.


"Hi, my name is Alyona Shapel, I`m 29 years old and just 7 months ago I completely changed my life and moved from Almaty, Kazakhstan to a wonderful city: Minsk, Belarus. I used to work in the airline industry around 10 years.
And now I`m working in publishing house specialized on interactive children books.

I became scrap addicted in the beginning of 2011 and now I can`t  imagine my life without paper, paints and all those cute embellishments. The thing I like the most about scrapbooking is that you can keep memories alive without having to use a ton of words - although you can if you want to! Thus in one layout I can play mostly with paints in another just create a lot of paper clusters. Everything depends on my mood.

The shot I made was the  first time when my son  tried to skate on rollers. He was afraid and was so silly cute.

I covered chipboard by black gesso and it`s easiest and fast way to be on chalkboard trend.

I love how you can combine and layer together overlay diecuts and chipboard. 
 
Great way to fulfill of dynamic your layout and place accents is arrows! I love them! And they are so unique!


Thanks a lot for inviting me as a guest design, it`s a great honor for me!"
My blog: http://saintshapelart.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for sharing Alyona!

Now .... something exciting ....

Have you been to visit our Facebook page?
We are so close to 1000 Likers and I decided it was time to do a MASSIVE giveaway!

So spread the love ... tell your friends and once we hit 100 likers, I'll giveaway a MASSIVE pack of chipboard ... some new releases... some faves and the opportunity to be a Guest in the coming months!

www.facebook.com/Imaginarium-Designs

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on being Guest Designer Alyona - GREAT getting to know you too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your FUN & FABULOUS layout, LOVE the colours, layers and all the arrows, they really capture the movement of your CUTE little skater boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout
    and full of colors
    and elements.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete