Sunday, May 25, 2014

A couple of layouts from me

Hi there! It`s me, Brit, with you today. I have made two layouts that I want to share with you.
Imaginarium Designs teamed up with Page Drafts as a sponsor for 
the One of a Kind Challenge for the month of May,
so my first layout is my take on their sketch.

I have used a couple of photos of my son, Leif. These were taken on the day he got his own 
camera. We went for a photo shoot day. He was so proud and so thankful.
He is such a sweet boy.  
 I have painted all my chipboards with fluid chalk edgers. At the text I have also used
watercolour pencils to add some shadow.


IDA0005
IDA0006
IDAUC0001
IDDD0006
IDS0077
Loolabelle's Love Arrows 

On my next layout I have used this sweet photo of my husband and my daughter, Tuva.
The photo was taken on a trip in the mountain. My husband was telling
about something that Tuva found very interesting. And she is really following the story.
I wanted to make an idyllic setting on this layout; kind of fairytale like.

I have used fluid chalk edgers to paint the chipboards. On the title I also used a little white gesso
and water. Added it with a small paint brush. On the other chipboards I used watercolour pencils 
to add some shadows.

IDDC0001
IDFL0017

IDP0103

IDT0001

Remember, if you leave a comment you have the chance to win some chipboards ;)



Have a nice day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I really, really love your work Brit, it's always so whimsical and beautiful, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete