Friday, April 25, 2014

Layouts by Brit Sviggum

Hi there! It`s me, Brit Sviggum, that`s with you today.
I have made two (very different from each other) layouts.

On this first one I have used Gelatos on the background.
The title I painted with black acrylic paint, and just added some small 
splats of gold Gelatos. The Cross Hatch was painted with gold Gelatos and water.






 IDP0094

IDDL0001

I wanted this layout to be dreamy. This picture make me think of dreams and memories.
 I used the stars and the color of the paper to make it look like an early night.
The stars were painted with distress paint, and so was the title.
On the big and the small flourishes I used fluid chalks.





 IDP0104

 IDFL0019

 IDS0076

IDT0003


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day, everyone !!!

Remember, if you leave a comment, you go in the running to win some chipboard ;)

2 comments: