Friday, February 28, 2014

Two Layouts by Tanya Palamarchuk

Hello!
In the last day of winter where I am and I want to share with you my 
new projects using chipboards by Imaginarium Designs.
I made two layouts with my photos.


I created the background using the resist-effect 
Fantastic feathers-chipbord and arrow I covered black archival ink and then I 
made hot embossing by transparent powder

Title "Delightfull" I covered gesso and black archival ink

 

Title "Delightful" is a new design.

And second my LO also about me. 
I love music, I love dance! 
In this page I told about this. 
I used bright colors, because my life is very joy!



I cut chipbord curl into 2 parts, and covered with black archival ink.


I have done the same thing with alpha



I really love black color!

I used this Imaginarium construction:

Have a nice day!
Please leave a comment to go into the draw to win a pack of chipboard!



5 comments:

  1. потрясающие работы, такие разные и красивые!

    ReplyDelete
  2. работы такие интересные! Хочется долго рассматривать!

    ReplyDelete