Friday, February 28, 2014

Last from our Guest Designer

Today I am sharing the last project from our Guest Designer, Kerry-Jean Watson.



"This will be my last project with Imaginarium Design for the time being. It has been an absolute pleasure working with their wonderful products.



So, for my last project I really wanted to use the feather. It is just so pretty and delicate.
I painted it and then used the Glossy Crackle medium over the top to give that lovely aged look. For the corner pieces, which I just love, I painted them black and then used some Versa Color Copper and Bronze over the top in some places with a dauber. After all that, I applied put the Glossy Crackle over the top and let that dry. The end result is just fantastic.





As this is an easel card, I needed a anchor point for my card to display. I chose to use some of the cogs and use the same technique on them as I did the corners. 

I hope the recipient of the card like it as much as I enjoyed making it.



Again thank you to Natalie, Jane and all others involved for this opportunity. I am very appreciative."


You can see more of Kerry-Jeans work on her blog...... http://www.kerryjeanwatson.com/
Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to leave her a comment to go in the draw for some chipboard

1 comment: