Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Treasured Memories School Mini Album


Hello, everyone! Gloria with you today with a school-themed mini album.


I used chipboard to make a 5x7 mini album in a school theme.


I created the covers and the spine out of chipboard, which I then covered with cardstock and printed paper. The Imaginarium Designs clock chipboard shapes are so amazing that I think I use them on almost every project!


I covered the clock with Mix'd Media Inx Black and clear embossing powder. I used the same technique on the phrase.  For the girl silhouettes, I used Colorbox Wicked Black ink to ink them up.

 
 




Here is a back view of the book.


I created some pockets and some "pages" out of tags, envelopes, and some "school" paper for journaling. Those silhouette chipboard shapes are perfect!

 

She's perfect for my envelope flap! This envelope can hold photos or more journaling cards.

 

I trimmed some lined paper and some graph paper and added it to the mini. Very "schoolish."


To make this bow, I used the Bow Easy tool to make three bows. Then I glued them together with Fabri-tac. I tied some twine to the button and glued it to the top of the bow. Easy peasy! I used Fabri-tac to glue the bow and G45 tags to the clock. Thanks for looking!

To see more of my work, visit my blog: Scraps of Life.

Supply List:
Imaginarium Designs: large clock, girl silhouettes, phrase Cardstock: American Crafts, Core'dinations Designer paper: Graphic 45 An ABC Primer Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Mix'd Media Inx Black, Archival Dye Wicked Black, Ranger Distress Old Paper Embossing powder: Hampton Art Stamps Clear Ribbon and twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon Button: craft supply Tags and envelopes: Graphic 45 Kraft envelope; shipping tags Other chipboard: Graphic 45 An ABC Primer tags; Grafix bulk chipboard sheets Lined paper: office supply Die cuts: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations tag die Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner; Beacon Fabri-tac; Ranger Glossy Accents; Scor-tape

6 comments:

  1. Gloria, this is just stunning!! I'm in love with mini's right now and this is one of my faves……I really love the ribbons you used too!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria this book is amazing :) love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this album I've always liked the girl silhouettes (I think they're my fave)and the Graphic 45 ABC paper is outstanding combined = Fabulous album

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this little school themed album. So so pretty and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete