Scroll to the bottom of this post to see a video of the project - amazing stuff!
Here are some stills of this AMAZING minibook.
Some of these charm are from Bo Bunny (one with Dorothy inside and the one hanging from that charm). I just love them!!
Special Credit (Brush): Webster(S Pages Digital
And here is a little tip on how I detailed the Imaginarium Designs fence chipboard.
1. Use a sponge to paint the chipboard (I used Tail Tan from Delta Ceramcoart).
2. Spray mist on the upper chipboard (Maya Road Metallic Mist)
3. Apply Glossy or Crackle Accents on the upper chipboard (apply when the mist is still wet).
4. Put some texture with your finger. (mix the crackle accent and mist together and make the surface irregular)
5. After the the Crackle Accent dries, apply brown ink on the top and bottom of the chipboard with a sponge (I used 2 colors of brown)
6. Add stamp to some parts.
7. Dab paint with Gold Acrylic Dabber on some parts of the bottom chipboard.
8. Apply some more Crackle paint if you want some more crack effects.
Here's how the chipboard will look like:) On the chipboard below, I used some black ink too.
Hope you'll try it:)
And leave a comment to win some FREE chipboard!
Check out our stockists HERE to buy Imaginarium Designs - we ship ANYWHERE in the world for real time postage costs! Just email us for a quote!