The time has come ......
We are adding to our Design Team
and we would love for YOU to apply!!!!
We are looking for Australian and International, talented Scrapbookers that can work magic with Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
We are looking for artists who create Scrapbook Pages, Cards, Mixed Media Projects, Off the Page Projects plus LOVE what they do!
Any styles are welcomed .... simple, arty, shabby chic, mainstream ..... we welcome it all!
The term will be running from January 2012 – December 2012
If you would like to apply and join our wonderful team we would love to receive your application.
What we would like from our Design Team:
- a personal style that shows the versatility of Imaginarium Designs chipboard
- a blog and online galleries to promote Imaginarium Designs
- the creation of a minimum of 2 projects a month
- one written tutorial every couple of months
- social media participation
- you may be asked to participite in Blog hops
- great photography skills to show off your projects
- supply projects to appear at promotional events such as fairs throughout the year.
What you can expect from Imaginarium Designs:
- a regular supply of Imaginarium Designs chipboard
- promotion of your projects on the ID blog, through social media and at fairs
- support from the fabulous team at Imaginarium Designs!
How to apply:
Please send your Design Team Application to: email@example.com
with the following:
1. A link to your blog with the most recent post being TEN of your favourite projects featuring chipboard - you do not need to use Imaginarium Designs Chipboard but your projects MUST show a versatile use of chipboard. They do not need to be new or unseen projects - they need to be your favourites! ****Create a NEW Single Blog Post showing TEN chipboard projects****
2. Tell us your favorite way to use chipboard
3. Tell us a little something about yourself including any design team history
4. A link to your online galleries
5. Your name, address, telephone number and email address
The Design Team Call is open as of Tuesday November 8th and will close end of day (Australian time) on Monday December 12th.
The new Design Team will be notified shortly after and start the new term January 1st 2012.
We can't wait to see our Inbox flooded with your applications and really do encourage everyone to have a go and send them in.
The team at Imaginarium Designs