Monday, November 7, 2011

Design Team Call ......


The time has come ......


We are adding to our Design Team 
and we would love for YOU to apply!!!!


We are looking for Australian and International, talented Scrapbookers that can work magic with Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

We are looking for artists who create Scrapbook Pages, Cards, Mixed Media Projects, Off the Page Projects plus LOVE what they do!

Any styles are welcomed .... simple, arty, shabby chic, mainstream ..... we welcome it all!

The term will be running from January 2012 – December 2012

If you would like to apply and join our wonderful team we would love to receive your application.

What we would like from our Design Team:
- a personal style that shows the versatility of Imaginarium Designs chipboard
- a blog and online galleries to promote Imaginarium Designs
- the creation of a minimum of 2 projects a month
- one written tutorial every couple of months
- social media participation
- you may be asked to participite in Blog hops
- great photography skills to show off your projects
- supply projects to appear at promotional events such as fairs throughout the year.

What you can expect from Imaginarium Designs:
 - a regular supply of Imaginarium Designs chipboard
- promotion of your projects on the ID blog, through social media and at fairs
- support from the fabulous team at Imaginarium Designs!

How to apply:
Please send your Design Team Application to: sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au
with the following:
1. A link to your blog with the most recent post being TEN of your favourite projects featuring chipboard - you do not need to use Imaginarium Designs Chipboard but your projects MUST show a versatile use of chipboard. They do not need to be new or unseen projects - they need to be your favourites! ****Create a NEW Single Blog Post showing TEN chipboard projects****
2. Tell us your favorite way to use chipboard
3. Tell us a little something about yourself including any design team history
4. A link to your online galleries
5. Your name, address, telephone number and email address

The Design Team Call is open as of Tuesday November 8th and will close end of day (Australian time) on Monday December 12th.

The new Design Team will be notified shortly after and start the new term January 1st 2012.

We can't wait to see our Inbox flooded with your applications and really do encourage everyone to have a go and send them in.


xxxx
The team at Imaginarium Designs

16 comments:

  1. This sound so great!!! I will aplly for that.
    I love your products, it is a dream to work with those!!!!
    Thanks for that chance.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! I am gonna try for your call for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unfortunate for me,
    i have no project with chipboard,
    but your poducts are very very great.
    Do you have a reseller in germany or europa.

    wishes
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click on this link --http://www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au/products/embellishments/chipboard -- and we can send it to you if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Chipboard - thanks for the opportunity! ~ Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie, I want so much to buy some of your shipsboards, but I saw that you don't ship to Brasil? Is there any chance of this?

    I am gonna try for your call...

    Regards

    Daisy

    http://imagescrap.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chipboard is great..love all your different pieces and anyone would be lucky to make your team! I'm not worthy..lol but good luck to all the applicants!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your chipboards look fantastic. Like the idea of diversity in use. Good luck in your quest of a new DT member.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHH I love... *LOVE* Imaginarium chipboard, Excuse me, while wipe the drool from my chin! I must have alllll of the chipboard for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I am newish to chipboard but love it to bits. I am wondering from what I have read that you want 20 different projects all up for Dt application. Is this correct. I would really like to apply for this design team but I Dont have 20 projects. Thanks Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sent in my application a while ago! As of right now I've moved the 10 projects to further in my blog... BUT there's a link RIGHT at the top to easily find it :D (Sorry! the sticky post was taking up so much room people were forgetting to scroll down for the newer posts!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck everyone! Looking forward to finding out which one of you talented scrappers will be designing and inspiring for us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have done it!!!! I am giving it a try!!! I love working with chipboard and love the designs of Imaginarium Designs. Good luck to every one who took the chance to enter...

    ReplyDelete