Thursday, November 1, 2018

It's November and our colour of the month is!!!!

Good Morning Everyone
Wasn't yesterdays reveal lovely, the projects I received from those participating were all beautifully done. I forgot to add that I will be sending everyone a lovely bundle of chipboard.
So it's now November. and with only two more months until the end of the year - I am giving you advance notice of our design team call for 2019. I will include some more information later this month. 

So our Colour of the Month for November is Peach.

So many different shades and interpretation of this beautiful colour. 
 
 My photo's are from my nephew's wedding and a sneak peek of Sandi's projects. You will see the rest of Sandi's layout below.
So if you want to be involved, all you need to do is create a project using the colour Peach and some of our chipboard. Please email me your project to
sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au by the 25th of the month. I will show all projects I receive on our blog and send you a bundle of our chipboard to play with.
 
Our design team also create a project using Peach. I can't wait to see what treats they create for us.
So to get the month off to a great start, Karyn and Sandi have created two beautiful peach projects for us and I have the privilege of being able to share them with you.
Karyn has done her own introduction, so I will leave it to her to explain how it all works in her own words.


The November Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Peach". We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colour Peach then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 25th November) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Today I've created a scrapbook page with a photo of Jessica after her sister had curled it. Jessica has very straight hair naturally and has always envied spiral curls - she loved it!!
I started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock  and used a painting with plastic technique to apply Prima Watercolor Confections in various shades of peach to the top left and bottom right corners of my page. 
I used papers from the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection and I matted my photo on a paper doilies. I cut some tag shapes from the papers to put behind my photo - I've added my journaling to the tags.

I painted all the chipboard with the Prima Watercolor Confections. 

Lastly I added paper flowers and stickers from Tim Holtz Idea-ology small talk, then I splattered with black paint.

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

What makes you different: Code IDP0115
  Flourish and lourish border - new and coming soon! 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn
Thank you Karyn for sharing such a bright and gorgeous layout. Doesn't Karyn's daughter look lovely with curls and what a beautiful layout to celebrate the event. 

Next up is Sandi Spink.

Sandi has done another amazing page, I love her art journal pages. They inspire me so much. I would love to take some classes from her or spend a day just playing. Sandi is such a master of this style of scrapbooking.
Here is what Sandi has to say about her page.

 

I used a page from an old book and gave it a coverage of gesso. Mixing pink and sunshine yellow together I made peach paint and smeared it over the page with a roller and spatula.
 
 
I also painted a small heart and flourish with the paint to add to the page.
 
 



The cream painted love heart frame was added to the layers of paper, white cotton, cheese cloth, tags and an old negative to lift the photo and provide depth and additional colour to the page.
 


 
Thank you so much Sandi for sharing your page with us. Again another inspirational layout using our colour of the month - Peach.
Both design team ladies have done quite beautiful projects with very different shades of peach. 
I am sure they will give you some ideas of what you can do.
Remember all you need to do is - create a project featuring the colour "Peach" and some of our chipboard.
Send it to me by the 25th of November via email
I will share your project here on our blog and you will go into the running to win one of our bundles of chipboard to play with.
So for the rest of this month, our wonderful design team will be sharing their amazing projects with you  her on our blog. I will pop back from time to time to inspire you with some more colour of the month - peach themed projects.
thanks for looking
Jane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment