Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Last Day of the Month's Show Off

Good Morning Everyone
Today is the last day of the month, and I am delighted to be sharing the projects we received for our Colour of the Month Challenge, along with projects from two of our talented Design Team Members.
First up with a lovely tag and mini layout/card from Tomoko.
 

Tomoko is one of my favourite designers from Japan. I just love her beautiful work, it is so delicate and pretty. Tomoko has a real way with paper and layering. Her projects must take hours to create and her photos are so precious.
Thank you so much Tomoko for sharing your two lovely projects with us today.


Next up is Wendy

 
Wendy and I have been friends for a long time, I love her work and these cards, while looking simple are really quite stunning. The blue really off sets the black of the titles. Cards don't always have to be full on busy, sometimes the simplicity of a card is what makes it stand out.
Here is what Wendy has to say about her cards.
For the colour theme this month of "Blue" I was searching throught some of my UFO's and found a couple of sheets of carstock I where I was just playing around with some stencils and pigment powders. The colours are kind of a cross betwen teal and blue and pair nicely with black and white. This month I was in the backyard spray painting some frames so I thought I would paint the chipboard whilst I was at it. I love the simplicity of these cards but are also very eye catching
Thank you Wendy for sharing your cards with us.
 


 So now I get to share with you all the projects we have received this month for our Blue Challenge.
But first up is one I missed from last month.
Robyn Bilyk
Robyn sent me this lovely layout for our Kraft Challenge and I over looked it when I showed everyone else's. So I am showing it now along with her Blue Challenge page.

 

Robyn's two layouts are quite different, but she has added some mixed media aspects to both of them.
I like the way she has coloured her train and the bold black title on her second layout really stands out.
Thank you Robyn for both layouts.

 Next up is
Teesha Heywood

 
Teesha has done a double layout. She has done some beautiful details on her pages. She has used textured paste and a mask to add detail to her layout. Some beautiful vintage lace, fussy cut flowers and some of our lovely chipboard flourishes which she has painted white to match her chipboard words, all come together on her page and frame her two photo's beautifully
Thank you Tessha for your double layout. 
 

Next up is
Annie McKell
 

Annie sent me this stunning layout. She has created her own background using sprays, inks and paint. I love the way she has coloured her arrows, star and title. Everything works so well and creates a lovely "Frame" for her photo.
Thank you Annie for sending us your layout.

Maureen Wood
Also sent us a lovely layout with such a cute photo.
 

  Maureen has this to say about her layout.
Love the blue challenge. I wanted to use some butterflies I had purchased, I put them in a safe place, but for the life of me I cannot find them so decided to use the leaf spray and the feather. I love the feather. I hope you like my layout
I did like your layout, all that fussy cutting and the other little bits and pieces you have added. Our chipboard flourish and feather really do look lovely tucked around your flower cluster.

 Last but not least is
Penny Powell


Penny has also used some chipboard words and a train to her layout but with a different finish on them.  I love the way she has used our chipboard banner to add this little man's name on her layout.
thank you Penny for sending me your lovely layout.
I will be sending you all a lovely bundle of our chipboard to play with.
So tomorrow I will be back with our November Colour Reveal.
Thank you everyone for participating, we would love to receive more entries so visit us tomorrow and I will include the information you need to know along with our Colour of the Month..
thanks
Jane .



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts everyone and Tomoko’s is so pretty 😊

    ReplyDelete